Monday, October 10, 2011

Winner!

Thanks to all who participated in our Chick Picks blog hop! Wasn't it fun to see all the fantastic projects created by Ippity Chicks? Remember, all the stamps you saw are available only through Unity Endorsed Ippity Chicks - and I'd love to be yours. Contact me anytime to order.

That said, I believe there was mention of a STAMP SET being given away? Yes, I recall now, the Gingham Christmas set, to be precise. So, without further ado, the winner, chosen by Random.org, is - TRISHA, who said:

Lisa, you are very talented. Love your cards. I love the halloween craft projects, also, even though there are no kids at home. TFS and I am a new follower.

Congratulations, Trisha!

Thanks to everyone who left your lovely comments and/or became new followers of my blog. Be sure to watch for my week to sponsor Chick Challenges, coming up next month!


No comments:

Post a Comment